Aromatherapy Skincare Advice For Dry Skin
Dry skins will immediately feel the benefits of aromatherapy skin care treatment
Using the power and benefits of essential oils for dry skin care will make your skin feel softer, smoother and plumper almost immediately.
Before applying the aromatherapy oils, dampen your skin with a little mineral water, then massage well into the face and neck.
50 ml sesame oil
10 drops sandalwood oil
8 drops geranium oil
5 drops lavender oil
5 drops rosewood oil
2 drops ylang-ylang oil
After cleansing and toning the skin, massage well into the face and neck. The essential oils work best when you are relaxed. Do this at least two or three times a week.
Dry skins will also benefit from the following mixtures:
- 20 drops geranium oil to 50ml apricot oil;
- 20 drops sandalwood oil to 50ml apricot oil;
- 20 drops rose oil to 50ml apricot oil;
- 10 drops ylang-ylang oil mixed with 10 drops lavender oil in 50ml apricot oil;
- 20 drops pettigrain oil to 50ml apricot oil;
- 20 drops rosemary oil to 50ml apricot oil.
We have included valuable information on the use of essential oils to heal and soothe various skin conditions: