Bathy & Beauty Products
Caring for your body reaps endless rewards. To maintain your skin from top to toe follow our bath and beauty regime.
Once you've armed yourself with some bathroom basics, try our water baby works to boost your body and spirit.
The combination or hot and cold temperatures in a "sitz" bath is a great way of helping you go to sleep, by drawing energy away from your head and slowing down your racing mind.
Here's how to create your own "sitz" bath:
- Ensure the bathroom is warm, then fill the bath with 3-4in of cold water.
- Wrap the top half of your body in a warm towel or sweater, then immerse your hips and bottom in the cold water for 30 seconds.
- Get out of the bath, pat yourself dry and hop into bed.
Bath time relaxation
Fill your bathroom with lighted aromatherapy candles in your favorite soothing aroma (try camomile or lavender). Turn on some soft music and add some essential oils to your warm bath water.
Lie back, close your eyes and cover them with a warm flannel. Inhale the vapors and relax for about 10 minutes, or until the bath water starts to cool. Pat yourself dry with a warm soft towel.
Be a natural beauty
You don't have to splash out on expensive bath and beauty treats - you can make your own.
- Soothe irritated skin by adding a cup full of cider vinegar to the running water.
- A cup of powdered mil will soothe rough skin.
- Add a cup of oatmeal or bran to your bath to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. Rinse off with warm water.
Massage your favorite essential oil mix into your skin before getting into the bath. Soak for 10 minutes then gently rub your skin with a soft flannel to smooth rough, dry patches.
Indulge in a warm bath, then hop into the shower and switch on the cold water. This will help boost blood circulation and will also make you feel warmer once you get out of the shower!
This process also works well on cellulite-prone areas as it stimulates sluggish circulation.