Professional Makeup Beauty Tips
Lipstick Tips for Kissable Lips
Lipstick has been around in one form or another for about 5,000 years. It's the one makeup product most women would not be without.
Lipstick is the easiest and quickest way to give your face a splash of color and a warm and natural glow.
Lipstick in bullet form is the most popular choice. The more pigment a lipstick has, the longer it will last on your lips.
Lip gloss can be used alone to give your lips an
instant gloss, or applied over the top of your lipstick to
catch the light. Lip glosses come in a range of colors and
textures to suit most styles and occasions.
Lip liners are a pencil that provides an outline to your lips to enhance their shape before applying lipstick.
For a deeper, matte finish, you can apply lip liner to your entire lips, then either coat with lipstick for all-day cover or a touch of lip gloss for added shine.
Here are our professional makeup beauty tips for perfectly kissable lips:
1. Apply a lip balm or small amount of moisturizer to make your lips smooth and supple.
2. Prime your lips by smoothing a tiny dot of foundation over your lips with a makeup sponge.
3. Dust over your lips with a light touch of loss face powder to ensure your lipstick will stay put for longer.
4. Rest your elbow on a smooth surface and carefully draw an outline around your lips using a lip pencil. If the weather is cool, it's a good idea to warm the pencil in your hands first.
Start by defining the Cupid's bow on the upper lip, the draw an outline on your lower lip. Finish by completing the outline to your top lip.
5. Use a lip brush to fill in your lips with lipstick, ensuring you reach into every crevice on your lips. Open your mouth to brush the color into the corners of your lips.
6. You'll make your lipstick last longer if you blot over the surface with a tissue. Then apply a second coat of lipstick for real staying power.