How To Be Your Own Self Improvement And Motivation Coach
25 Secrets To Getting The Life You Want
And Loving The Life You Live
* Spend 15 minutes each morning planning your day, then do the most important jobs first.
* Live your life with excellence and do more than you believe you're capable of.
* Act like a person who always knows what they are doing, even when they don't.
* Aim to learn something new every day.
* Reward yourself every day for something you have achieved. If the only reward you get comes at the end of a goal it makes the journey much harder.
* Eliminate the clutter in your life as well as in your office.
* Set your goals based on your vision and values, not on woulds, coulds or shoulds.
* Surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you without even trying.
* Never underestimate the power of a smile.
* Take risks. Understand that playing it safe is the riskiest thing you can do.
* Put your integrity first, your needs second and your wants third.
* Give out more than you expect to get back.
* Give yourself permission to have it all, even if it feels like too much.
* Before you create the future, resolve the past and perfect the present.
* Get at least 20 minutes of sunlight every day.
* Lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise every day.
* Devote some time each day to thinking.
* Train yourself to work smarter, not harder.
* Deal with problems when they arise.
* Focus on the important tasks and leave the trivia to take care of itself.
* Understand the awesome power of persistence.
* Extend your personal boundaries until they have the room they need to grow.
* Remember that the longest journey begins with a single step.
* Don't hang out with people who have less to lose than you do.
* Learn to live with change and chaos.