Men and Marriage
By Pooja Valeja
MARRIAGES ARE DEFINITELY MADE IN HEAVEN, BUT THEY HAVE TO SURVIVE AND LAST HAPPILY ON EARTH.
Marriage - Big word, Big responsibility, Big vows, Big money, Big numbers. It’s all about Big, but are you prepared for it?
It’s a big turn in a human being’s life --- man or woman. But why is it generally portrayed as a big turn in a woman’s life? Have you tried to wonder how men feel about marriage?
· Are men excited about their wedding?
· Do they go about chanting … WEDDING, WEDDING, WEDDING?
· Do they like participating in learning to dance, deciding on the cake, or the shoes of the bride?
· How do they feel about being with that one girl for the rest of their lives?
· Do they count the days before the Big day?
· Do they want to run away just before the day of marriage?
· Do they want to enjoy every girl in town before they are tied down?
Just like understanding that a woman is difficult, men are equally difficult. They are a difficult species. After all, aren’t men from Mars?
One thing that women don’t realize about men is that they are human, and they have emotions. Although they may not always show them, they do have them.
· Not all men like to give gifts.
· Not all men hug when they meet.
· Not all men like to praise.
But this doesn’t make them heartless.
· They may not give a gift, but they certainly have wanted to.
· They may not have praised, but they would go shopping to help you decide.
· They don’t compliment your cooking, but join you in the kitchen.
· They may not thank you, but help you in doing the dishes.
Just as women want to be praised, cared, appreciated, and cuddled, men like to be treated in the same fashion.
People, times, and circumstances are never the same, and they are not always good, but it ideally depends upon each of us as to how we shape it. Things are never perfect, but they can be made that way.
DON’T FORGET -- MARRIAGES ARE DEFINITELY MADE IN HEAVEN, BUT THEY HAVE TO SURVIVE AND LAST HAPPILY ON EARTH.
About the Author:
Pooja Valeja is a 23 year old Indian girl with a Masters Degree. She’s also a Training Manager with a Multinational, but a dreamer with a belief that her dreams will come true.